01 July 2014

Indigo



Beautiful Indigo, born on the first day of spring, was just over 9 weeks for her photo session. And what an absolute delight she was, I think she's one of the most content babies I've ever had the pleasure of photographing!

Her mummy is super creative and loves colour (as you may have guessed from the beautiful name her and hubby chose) so I was looking forward to hearing her ideas - of course we had accessories and outfits galore - with beautiful hand crafted shoes and hand painted butterflies in the nursery - the pop of colour was a rare treat - i know a lot of us, me included, can be afraid to use colour but here it worked beautifully and resulted in fantastic and very personal images that I hope they will treasure forever xox















Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home