20 September 2013

A Maternity Shoot at Al Qasr Hotel

This is my first blog post in a while as its been a super busy month for me, getting married and moving countries within 4 weeks leaves little time for much else, but I'm now settled in Sweden and catching up with all things dinkyheart - including editing all of the shoots I done in the last two weeks (they're coming soon I promise) and catching up with the blog. 

So for starters heres a maternity shoot that I done way back in... August I think!? 


When Gemma and Ryan said they'd be staying at Al Qasr Hotel for their anniversary and asked if it would be possible to do their maternity shoot there I was super excited, with so many iconic backdrops I knew this shoot would be one to remember and it was :) Although it was super humid (I literally looked like I'd had taken a shower with my clothes on) these two looked awesome and we had such a great morning hanging out and talking baby names. And now of course nearly 6 weeks on they've welcomed their gorgeous baby boy Ollie in to the world, he's 11 days old already! He's a super handsome little guy and I cant wait to meet him for cuddles and photos when I'm back in Dubai in November. 

Enjoy your time with your gorgeous little boy guys and I'll see you soon xoxox



















Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home