15 April 2015

Beautiful Jessie May - Family Photo Shoot RAK


Jessie-May's parents won my Al Hamra market photo competition and were absolutely thrilled at the opportunity to have a family photo session. 

Being new to Ras Al Khaimah myself, I didn't have much of an idea where would be best to hold the session, so when Mike suggested the nature reserve near mina al arab I was more than happy go with it. With long sandy beaches stretching across to the mountains in the distance and flamingos making the most of the cool morning weather, it was absolutely perfect. 

Jessie-May and her parents were a delight, she was so comfortable on the beach and in the water, I can see already at this young age that she will be an adventurous little thing. 

After a couple of hours exploring we packed up and I joined the family for a coffee and home made muffins :) The perfect end to a perfect session :)

If you live in Ras Al Khaimah (or Dubai of course) and want a photo session before the weather gets too hot please do get in touch :) xox































Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home