17 October 2013

Baby Friends...



Now whilst I've photographed all three of these gorgeous babies before (for their newborn sessions) and they were all an absolute delight, when Karen (Freya's mummy) suggested a little shoot with Freya and her besties I must admit I thought it would be more than a little difficult - trying to photograph all of them smiling, awake, together, looking - but how wrong could I be! 

Freya, Sophie and eventually William after his nap (which he decided he needed in order to entertain the girls), gave their very best performance, they were laughing at their mummies and chilling with their pals. It was so so lovely to see how these babies have grown and developed since their newborn shoot, all of their personalities shining through. 

I cant wait to see them again in a few weeks when I'm back in Dubai xox












Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home