05 January 2016

Ryan Turns One!

I first photographed Ryan when he was a teeny tiny newborn (see the beautiful images here). So when Ryan's mum contacted me asking for photos of Ryan for his first birthday, I was delighted to hear that she wanted the majority of the pictures simply at home, documenting all of the wonderful things that Ryan is doing at this stage. She wanted to capture Ryan as he is, in his favourite place, doing what he does at one years old.

The session was super relaxed, Ryan enjoyed showing me his tunnel, his water table, how he could climb (on his water table), and showed absolute delight in introducing me to his furry siblings Floyd and Bailey. What better way to celebrate turning one :)















































And of course no 1st birthday would be complete without a bit of a cake smash ;)




Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home