15 November 2014

Jane


I absolutely adore these images of Jane, which were taken just a few days before her due date. I don't usually do maternity sessions so late on, but Jane, who had booked her newborn session already, at the last minute felt she might regret not having photos of her pregnancy, so I popped to her home and we took a few photos whilst discussing her impending labour, in fact there were a few points during the session that we thought baby Flournoy may be preparing to make an appearance ;) 

But he held off a few more days and I finally managed to meet him yesterday, and what a perfect baby boy he is! So as I edit the pictures of her beautiful baby boy here is the absolutely stunning Jane at 37 weeks x







Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home