20 October 2015

Baby Molly ♥

There seems to be a baby boom in Dubai at the moment, which half explains my lack of blogging recently, I've been totally inundated with beautiful new babies to photograph its barely left time for anything else - thats my excuse anyway ;)

So to start off the newborn posts let me introduce you to baby Molly at a precious 14 days old. Molly belongs to my best friend and I was out of the country when she arrived but thankfully I managed to get back in time to capture her whilst she was still all squidgy and newborn. I don't think i'm being biased when I say she is absolutely stunning, all that dark hair and her cute button nose, I could stare at her all day. So here she is, beautiful baby Molly 



















Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home