03 December 2013

Kiran & Shiuli




Its been a while since I last blogged mostly because I've been travelling, making the most of the cheaper flights from Sweden by visiting friends and family in Dubai and the UK. Of course I take hundreds of pictures when I'm away but finding the time to select and edit them is always a nightmare for me! 

So at last here is a blog post of a shoot I did during my 'working holiday' to Dubai a couple of weeks ago. I've photographed this family before and whilst the pictures were beautiful last time, this time I felt with Shiuli a little older and Kiran more entertained by her the pictures are just filled with so much love and happiness. 

For the other families patiently awaiting their photos in time for christmas rest assured I am working on them and will post a couple of sneak peeks this week before I deliver them :) But for now I hope you enjoy these beautiful photos of Kiran, Shiuli and their lovely parents xoxox














Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home